Premium European Roulette is an enhanced form of the European Roulette table game with special betting and payout options. As with the basic form of the game, the roulette wheel consists of 37 numbered slots. 36 of the slots are numbered from 1 to 36 (not in sequence) and are alternately colored red and black. The other slot is numbered 0 and colored green.
Objective of Premium European Roulette
The objective of the game is to predict which slot the ball will come to rest after the wheel is spun. The player does this by placing the betting chip on squares marked on the pay table besides the roulette wheel. The amount of winnings is determined by whether the ball comes to rest on a corresponding slot to the numbered square on which the chip covers wholly or in part.
Top Tips to help you Win Big Playing Premium European Roulette
To win at roulette online, you need to adopt a proven strategy. Even if Premium European Roulette is primarily a game of chance, if you follow the following tips and strategies, you can minimize your losses and virtually guarantee yourself good winnings.
- Do not opt to play for money straightaway before you have honed your skills sufficiently. The best sites to play Premium European Roulette, such as Royal Panda & Vera&John, allow players to test the online roulette games for free. After you have gained confidence and learnt the nuances of the game, you can now progress to tables where you will play for real money.
- You may have read of this a dozen times over but the basic rule of betting in a casino applies equally well with online Premium European Roulette: never bet more money than you can afford to lose. You may begin your betting adventure with a spate of wins but there is no telling if this run will continue. Resist the temptation to place an even bigger stake in the next move after a particularly good run.
- Always place your winnings in reserve. For instance, if you started playing with a stake of £50 and after a handful of games your account balance has accumulated to £100, withdraw the additional £50 to your bank account and continue playing with the initial £50. In this way, you cannot lose, but drawing even will represent the worst possible scenario. This is arguably the greatest tip and betting strategy you can ever adopt. In case you lose your original £50 (being the amount you had decided you can afford to lose as above), take it on the chin and quit play until the next time you decide you have enough money to spare for playing casino games. This type of strategy will not only make it possible for you to win at roulette consistently, but will also make the experience an enjoyable one in the long run.
- If you want to win at roulette more often than you lose, restrict your play to outside betting whether these are with Black/White, Odd/Even, High/Low, Dozens or Columns. Consistent outside betting may not give you as big winnings as inside betting but winning is virtually certain.
- Always keep a record of previous sessions or rounds as they will provide you with vital clues about how the next game play will turn out. Of course it is not possible to figure out exactly where the ball will fall next as this is determined purely by chance but there are some telltale signals you can learn to read. If for instance your casino turns a series of 10 red fire spins in sequence, then you will be well advised to place your chips on as many red spots as possible on the pay table. In fact, figuring out the next possible turnouts in a game is the single most potent strategy used by players who consistently win big playing Premium European Roulette online.
- Do not be tempted to ditch your European Roulette table for an American Roulette one. The double zeros on the American version of the roulette wheel not only increase your chances of losing but significantly boost the casino’s profit margins.
- Never lose focus of your strategy for gambling online. Never try to compete with the casino, this is a losing game. Your goal should remain to consistently earn profits and minimize your losses.
- Do not be taken in by fancy affiliate banners and advertisements promising virtually guaranteed jackpots. Only play at online casinos whose reputation is beyond reproach. Look out for casinos such as Vera&John and Netbet, which publish winning percentages and do not risk your money without such guarantees.
- Only play Premium European Roulette on Casinos which use random number generators
- Always play online casino games when you are relaxed and at ease. If you are tensed before and during the course of a game, the less likely it is that you will maintain your logic and sense of control that is crucial in order to win at roulette consistently.